Data Protection Policy:
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us. Your personal data will be stored and used in accordance with the data protection provisions, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Collection, use and storage of personal data
- The data provided to bpc AG within the scope of your request will be stored and used by bpc AG solely for the purpose of processing the request.
- The data sent via the website forms (contact and event registration) will be automatically deleted six years after receipt. The e-mail communication will be archived for 10 years after receipt. Our employees have no access to the archive.
Transfer, disclosure, deletion and correction of personal data
- The personal data you provide will not be passed on to third parties without further agreement.
- The data you transfer will be stored as long as necessary for processing purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent and request the deletion of your data. To do this, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com.
Please note that we are not always able to delete your data directly and that the request will need to be reviewed, as there may be further legal retention periods or reasons to process the data.
- You have the right, at any time, to be informed about your personal data which has been saved, its origins and any recipients, in addition to the purpose of the data processing. Please contact the Data Protection Officer at bpc AG in writing with your request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You are entitled to request the correction of personal information that you submit to us. If your personal details have changed or if you have noticed any errors in the information provided, you can send us an e-mail at email@example.com, specifying the information to be corrected and the correct information.
Complaints in the event of a suspected violation of the GDPR
- The careful and confidential handling of your personal data is our top priority. Should you nevertheless have grounds for a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Officer of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia.
- The information that you provide to us must be truthful and must not violate any third party rights, public law or morality (inadmissible content). Please ensure that you do not send us any information with inadmissible content that could cause harm to bpc AG.
- The data you enter in the forms is encrypted with SSL. If you contact us by e-mail without using these forms, the security of your data cannot be guaranteed to the same extent.
Objection to unsolicited advertising
- The use of the contact details published in the legally required company contact information by third parties in order to send unsolicited advertisements and information is hereby expressly prohibited. bpc AG reserves the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising, such as spam emails.
- For further information and enquiries about data protection, please contact:
best practice consulting AG
(data protection officer)
Albersloher Weg 11
Data protection statement for the use of Google Analytics:
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyse how users use the website. Information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. In the event of activated IP anonymisation on this website, however, your IP address is initially truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area.
- Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of this website operator, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports about website activities and provide further services to the website operator related to website and internet usage. The IP address transferred from your browser by Google Analytics that your IP address will not be linked with any other data held by Google.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by appropriately setting your browser software; in this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website. In addition, you can prevent data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link. This sets a opt-out cookie, which prevents future collection of your data on this website.
Disable Google Analytics
- The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest is the analysis of usage of this website. The data will automatically be deleted after 14 months.
- Further we have set the „‚anonymize_ip‘: true“ flag in the Google Analytics code, to ensure an anonymized collection of ip-adresses.